Quality control by manufacturers becomes an important issue in a planned or already existing QS certification. The creation of a First Article Report or a Production Part Approval Process (PPAP),or just the drawing of a prototype, can be a time consuming task.
With INRETO (Inspection-Report-Tool) you have the ability to create your drawing fully automated with verification symbols so you can generate a proof sheet with all necessary information, including tolerance calculations.
Within the SOLIDWORKS integrated menu you can now automatically choose a verification symbol (function test or measurement test) and have the symbol placed in your chosen drawing.
Of course you can also choose to place verification symbols in specific measurements or surface signs, as well as plain marks in specific writings and text blocks.
Should you need to erase or add verification symbols retroactively, INRETO will create new sequential numbering automatically, without duplicating any numbers an advantage when working with large drawings. Also used as a floating version.
100% integrated into SOLIDWORKS
- Automatic generation of test targets, and appending.
- By numbered automatically, even when you delete or insert.
- Symbols are inserted by mouse click, always orientation in reading direction
- Check report is generated automatically from the drawing
- Reports can be generated in MS Word or Excel
- Calculations on the upper and lower tolerance are included
- Custom report templates can be customized by the customer
- English interface
- CAQ - Interface (*.dfd)
- available as a floating version
INRETO is available to SOLIDWORKS 2009 - 2016.